Maximize your Grocery Store’s Earning Potential by Introducing Evocative Aromas to the Shopping Environment.
Grocery stores all over the world are using scent to increase product sales and remove malodors.
“Seeing is believing, but smelling could be the next step towards more effective advertising,” a conclusion that researchers made following studies of products most of us would like to smell: cookies and cake. The researchers found that imagining what a tasty food smells like elicits a positive response when the consumer also sees a picture of the advertised product. The researchers also found that actually smelling the advertised products was even more effective than merely imagining the smells.
Scenti’s advanced scent-diffusion systems are the ideal solution for your grocery store scent marketing program.
Why Scent Your Grocery Store?
- Encourage customers to purchase more items while they shop.
- Increase bakery, produce and meat department sales.
- Create a higher evaluation of the overall shopping experience.
- Eliminate offensive odors such as seafood, poultry and mildew.
Why Scenting Works
- 75% of our emotions are generated by what we smell.
- Building a stronger emotional association between customer and brand through multi-sensory marketing directly translates into higher prices consumers are willing to pay.
- Our sense of smell is the only sense that is directly hard-wired to our limbic system, which controls memory and emotion.